Hello Fabulous Folk :)
“On the way to wealthy” can come with obstacles, challenges and times you just feel like quitting. I’ve certainly had my share of tough times. So what keeps us going?
Here are few things that work for me when life feels crazy and hard:
1. Rest… Nothing beats a good night’s sleep
2. Ask for guidance…Look within… When things get tough (as well as when times are great) I default to prayer. Ask for clarity. With faith in answers and trust in reasons (maybe unknown at any given time) for my existence I find comfort and peace
3. Dream and write down the things you love to do. Have fun with it! Imagine you’re experiencing it as you write the words. Breathe … and… smile. Believe what you want is yours!
4. Move your body. I learned from Tony Robbins’ Personal Power 2 and attending his seminar, Unleash the Power Within. Your physiology affects your thinking. Feel the feelings you wrote about in #3 as if you’re actually having the experience right now.
5. And… Do the things you love to do. Do you enjoy music? … Play your favorite song right now! Love writing? Write… right now! Love art? Do it now!… Love to laugh? Put some comedy on now! Can’t do it now? Schedule it…Commit to a time to just LAUGH… Laugh until you cry We have choices… Why not commit to doing more of what we love to do? I choose to play more I choose to keep writing I choose to practice more Yoga I choose to forgive and show more love to those I choose to I choose to sell more houses than I ever dreamed possible I choose to give and volunteer more than I’ve ever done before in my entire life I choose to love myself and others unconditionally? I choose to bask more in the sunshine? Oh and …I choose to travel to Costa Rica
What do you choose? I hope you choose to do more of what you love
Here’s a nice little investment property my friend’s selling:
For information call him directly.
have a great day on the way to wealthy folk
Did you ever have an opportunity to do exactly what you said you wanted to do? You planned for it… The day(s) arrives … You’re excited… Then… the exact opposite of what you hoped for happens!!! :(
Today’s a bit like that for me…
I have a few full days left of my personal Writer’s Retreat… I’m so close to finishing my book (Broke and Healthy on the way to Wealthy)… and now… I can’t get myself to settle down to write ….yuck!!!! yuck, yuck …
go for a walk
go for a swim
take a shower
take a nap
get the feelings down (Thanks for listening… This option I have picked …Starting to feel better already )
jump on my exercise trampoline (can’t think of the name of it right now)… Rebounder…That’s it!
YOGA!!!!! Do Yoga… Shower…Then do Yoga… and Breath!!!! The writing will come… (it doesn’t help that I could hardly sleep last night…) This book shall be done… This book shall be done! Come Sunday…The book is complete… If it doesn’t want to be done, there’s just going to have to be a part 2. This book will be offered to its reader next week.
Blessings… Your prayers for this book’s completion are soooo appreciated
From my heart to yours,
Okay… Here goes… I can do this… I can do this …:)
2013 Finds me deep in the completion of my book, Broke and Healthy on the Way to Wealthy :) - It is taking great discipline and I am grateful for the opportunity of time.
2013 will end and 2014 will begin with me on my knees in gratitude for that which is
Many Blessings to you always!